Below is a list of Requests for Engineering and Enhancements that have been submitted to Watchguard for the XTM UTM Appliance Range
If you would also like any of these features then I would suggest that you raise a Technical support case with Watchguard and mention the appropraite RFE within your support ticket. You should also ask the case to be set to Status: Bug/Enhancement Submitted and select “Receive BUG/RFE Updates?” so that you are alerted when the feature is implemented in a new XTM OS release. The more cases that are logged against an RFE the faster Watchguard are likely to get the new feature implemented.
- RFE61499 – Support for FTP through Explicit TLS/SSL
- RFE62784: Ability to choose dns server requests on dedicated external interface
- RFE66209 Protection against Brute Force Attacks on OWA, FTP and SMTP
- RFE67449 – Support for SMTP PIPELINING
- RFE67450: support for DSN in SMTP proxy
- RFE67451: support for ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES in SMTP proxy
- RFE72251: Local WebBlocker Server with Websense Categorization Engine
- RFE73433 Ability to block or drop traffic based off of geographic location
Please also feel free to post your comments about these feature requests and any others that you think would be beneficial. I will update the post with new RFE’s so that we can collectively push Watchguard product development for them to be implemented.