Watchguard XTM 1050, XTM 2050, XTM 2 Series, XTM 3 Series, XTM 5 Series, XTM 8 Series –Fireware XTM OS 11.6.5 – CSP1 Build # 419019
11.6.5 CSP1 Build # 419019 Resolves the following issues:
- This release contains further improvements to efficacy of spamBlocker with Mailshell
- [BUG71300] Resolved a Kernel crash which occurred when using FireCluster under high traffic conditions
- [BUG71738] Resolved Memory leak when an external interface is configured for DHCP and the DHCP server is not responding
- [BUG71589] Resolved issue causing the firewalld process to crash.
- [BUG67075] SNMP “Get” now displays the accurate number of Branch Office VPN tunnels.
- [BUG70202, BUG71732, BUG70342]: Resolved issue causing Branch Office VPN traffic to stop passing when using Firebox models XTM 330, XTM 3, XTM 25/26.
- [BUG70491] The widsd process no longer uses excess CPU
- [BUG71926] Fixed issue causing the loggerd process to use excessive CPU.
- [BUG71871] Improved the HTTP Proxy MSS handling to allow for MTU to be adjusted independently for the in and out proxy channels. This improvement will prevent applications like Facebook from stalling.
- [BUG69331] Interface link down/up behavior has been improved for XTM 21-23, XTM 25/56 and XTM 33.
- [RFE71314] The Firebox serial number will now display in the HTTP proxy deny message.
- [BUG70955] Resolved issue causing the SSID for guest network to stop broadcasting.
- [BUG69132] Resolved issue causing the Wireless Guest interface status to show as down but the interface continues to function.
- [BUG70318] When using wireless the log line “ath: phy0: failed to stop TX DMA, queue=0x005!” no longer occurs.
- [BUG72586] The hostapd debug logs no longer appear when diagnostic logging is disabled.
- [BUG68975, RFE64455] The Firebox DHCP server now properly sends a NACK reply for devices with an existing DHCP lease.
- [BUG71323] Resolved issue which caused Branch Office VPN IPSec VPN to stop functioning after upgrade from 11.4.x to 11.6.x or 11.7.x.
- [BUG69493, BUG65892] Resolved issue which caused the Intel Network Interface Cards to hang and stop passing traffic for short periods of time on XTM 5-series and above.
- [BUG72048] Resolved Cross site scripting vulnerability on the SSLVPN authentication port related to an invalid login redirect.
You can request 11.6.5 – CSP1 Build # 419019 from Watchguard Support by logging a support case online, they should then be able to provide an ftp download link and appropriate credentials.
Please note that Watchguard CSP releases are cumulative so you should only need to apply the latest to ensure that you also have any previous fixes.Follow @aid_in_it