Watchguard XTM 1050, XTM 2050, XTM 2 Series, XTM 3 Series, XTM 5 Series, XTM 8 Series – Fireware XTM OS 11.6.3 – CSP3 Build # 362451
11.6.3 – CSP3 Build # 362451 Resolves the following issues:
- BUG70662: The OSS-Config process no longer leaks memory
- BUG67355: RSS Feeds no longer try and download RSS updates every 6 minutes. The new update interval is 24 hours.
- BUG70638: Resolved issue causing the iked process to crash under certain conditions.
- BUG71028: When using FireCluster Active/Passive, with DHCP relay enabled, the Virtual MAC address will no longer be sent from the Backup Master causing network disruption.
- BUG70975: The SNMP process on XTM 25/26 and XTM 33 will now be restarted automatically in the event it becomes stuck in a dormant state.
You can request 11.6.3 – CSP3 Build # 362451 from Watchguard Support by logging a support case online, they should then be able to provide an ftp download link and appropriate credentials.
Please note that Watchguard CSP releases are cumulative so you should only need to apply the latest to ensure that you also have any previous fixes.Follow @aid_in_it