Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.224 Released for Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X
- This update resolves a memory corruption vulnerability that could lead to code execution (CVE-2013-3343)
You can download Adobe Flash Player 11.7.700.224 from http://www.adobe.com
Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 for Android 2.x and 3.x
This update resolves:
•a memory corruption vulnerability in Matrix3D that could lead to code executionn (CVE-2012-0768)
•integer errors that could lead to information disclosure (CVE-2012-0769)
Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.199 for Windows Macintosh Linux and Solaris
This update resolves:
- a memory corruption vulnerability in Matrix3D that could lead to code executionn (CVE-2012-0768)
- integer errors that could lead to information disclosure (CVE-2012-0769)
You can download Adobe Flash Player 11.2 Release Candidate from here:
Flash Player 11.2 Features
This release provides access to the Flash Player 11.2 runtime for Windows, Mac OS and Linux desktop environments. The key features and benefits of Flash Player 11.2 are:
- Drivers gating for hardware acceleration relaxed — Previously, the hardware accelerated content was gated to 1/1/2009, however, we have relaxed the driver gating to 1/1/2008.
- Throttling event — This release introduces a new ThrottleEvent. A ThrottleEvent is now dispatched by the stage when the Flash Player throttles, pauses or resumes content.
- Mouse lock, relative mouse coordinates, right and middle click events — Create immersive, panoramic games with infinite scrolling to enable new classes of content, including first-person games.
- Multithreaded video decoding (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux) — The video decoding pipeline is now fully multithreaded. This feature should improve the overall performance on all platforms. Note that this feature is a significant architecture change required for other future improvements.
- Flash Player background updates (Windows) — New versions of the runtimes can now be delivered more effectively to the end user with this enhanced updating mechanism (Background update is only available in the release versions of Flash Player).