Watchguard XTM 1050, XTM 2050, XTM 2 Series, XTM 3 Series, XTM 5 Series, XTM 8 Series – Fireware XTM OS 11.7.3 – CSP1 Build # 420827
11.7.3 CSP1 Build # 420827 Resolves the following issues:
- [BUG72788] Resolved issue causing the AV scanning process to crash and restart.
You can request 11.7.3 – CSP1 Build # 420827 from … Continue Reading ››
Cannot browse some sites and logs report GAV job open failed (failed to connect to scand at scand)
You may find that you cannot access or browse some websites when you are using a Watchguard XTM Firewall or UTM device and the GAV (gateway antivirus) is enabled. When you review the appliance logs you see the … Continue Reading ››
Your computer may stop responding when you run an application, Software Firewall or anti-virus package that uses the Windows Filtering Platform API
This issue affects the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 - Service Pack 1
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 - Service Pack 1
- Windows SBS 2011 - Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 - Service Pack 1
- Windows Small Business … Continue Reading ››
Sage Accounts and Sage Payroll are two very popular accounting products and in general work nicely on a well configured computer/network.
The most common issues that affect Sage Accounts and Payroll are listed below
- Verify that your computer at least meets the minimum requirements to run your version of Sage Payroll or Sage Accounts (You cannot expect … Continue Reading ››