Apple iTunes 10.6.3 (32 Bit and 64 Bit) has recently been released and includes the following new features and fixes:
- Addresses a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad (1st generation) that contains an iBooks textbook
- Fixes a problem where photos synced to a device may appear in an unexpected order
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly delete playlists created on a device
- Fixes issues where iTunes may unexpectedly delete apps on a device
- Improves overall performance and reliability
You can download the 32 Bit or the 64 Bit version from the Apple Website:
iTunes 10.6.3 for Windows (32 bit Edition) – http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1426
iTunes 10.6.3 for Windows (64 bit Edition) – http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1427
Rdyboost.sys – Pre Service Pack 2 Revision History for Windows 7 SP1
18-Oct-2012 – 6.1.7601.22137 – Rdyboost.sys – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2775511 – An enterprise hotfix rollup is available for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
23-May-2011 – 6.1.7601.21732 – Rdyboost.sys – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2555428 – The Windows 7 startup process is slow when you create many restore points
23-May-2011 – 6.1.7601.17620 – Rdyboost.sys – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2555428 – The Windows 7 startup process is slow when you create many restore points
iTunes 10.6.1 has recently been released and includes the following new features and fixes:
- Fixes several issues that may cause iTunes to unexpectedly quit while playing videos, changing artwork size in Grid view, and syncing photos to devices.
- Addresses an issue where some iTunes interface elements are incorrectly described by VoiceOver and WindowEyes.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive while syncing iPod nano or iPod shuffle.
- Resolves an ordering problem while browsing TV episodes in your iTunes library on Apple TV.
You can download it from the Apple iTunes Site http://www.apple.com/itunes/