Watchguard XTM 1050, XTM 2050, XTM 2 Series, XTM 3 Series, XTM 5 Series, XTM 8 Series – Fireware XTM OS 11.6.5 Update 1 Build # 415678
Issues resolved in Fireware XTM v11.6.5 Update 1 Build # 415678
•This release resolves an issue that caused some configuration saves to fail to take effect on XTM 21 – 23 devices. 
•A problem that caused the XTM 1050 10 Gigabit Fiber ports to fail has been resolved. 
•This release resolves a problem that caused a kernel crash when a reset packet is sent out through the 10 Gigabit Fiber ports on the XTM 1050 and XTM 2050. [70384, 70296]
•RSS feeds no longer try to download RSS updates every six minutes. RSS updates are now queried every 24 hours. 
•A memory leak related to the OSS-Config process has been resolved. 
Proxies and Subscription Services
•The SIP ALG now supports REFER method for call transfers. 
•File downloads no longer stall when you use an HTTP packet filter policy with IPS. 
•The scand process has been improved to restart more quickly in the event of a crash.
Logging and Reporting
•This release resolves an issue that caused the logging processes on the XTM device to use a high percentage of CPU. [59979, 66060]
•The SNMP process is now automatically restarted if it becomes stuck in a dormant state. [66491, 70975]
•The IGMP_Max_Membership setting for OSPF has been increased to support a large number of VLANs with dynamic routing. 
•The Terminal Services TO Agent now works correctly when used in an active/passive FireCluster. [70098, 69944]
•This release resolves a problem that caused the master in an XTM 2050 FireCluster to go into an idle state when you added a new interface. 
•This release resolves an issue that caused a low memory condition when an active/passive FireCluster was configured. 
•The Virtual MAC address is no longer sent from the backup master when you use an active/passive FireCluster with DHCP relay enabled. 
•The amount of time it takes to fail over from a leased line to a branch office VPN with OSPF or BGP has been reduced. 
•This release improves Branch Office VPN stability for XTM devices behind a network device that applies NAT. [70394, 59859]
•This release resolves a problem that caused the IKED process to crash under certain conditions. 
•Frequent Mobile VPN client connect/disconnect sequences no longer cause a low memory condition for the XTM device. 
•The Mobile VPN client for iOS no longer disconnects after three minutes of idle time. 
You can download 11.6.5 Update 1 Build # 415678 from Watchguard Support Portal by logging in to your account.
Watchguard XTM 1050, XTM 2050, XTM 2 Series, XTM 3 Series, XTM 5 Series, XTM 8 Series – Fireware XTM OS 11.6.3 – CSP3 Build # 362451
11.6.3 – CSP3 Build # 362451 Resolves the following issues:
- BUG70662: The OSS-Config process no longer leaks memory
- BUG67355: RSS Feeds no longer try and download RSS updates every 6 minutes. The new update interval is 24 hours.
- BUG70638: Resolved issue causing the iked process to crash under certain conditions.
- BUG71028: When using FireCluster Active/Passive, with DHCP relay enabled, the Virtual MAC address will no longer be sent from the Backup Master causing network disruption.
- BUG70975: The SNMP process on XTM 25/26 and XTM 33 will now be restarted automatically in the event it becomes stuck in a dormant state.
You can request 11.6.3 – CSP3 Build # 362451 from Watchguard Support by logging a support case online, they should then be able to provide an ftp download link and appropriate credentials.
Please note that Watchguard CSP releases are cumulative so you should only need to apply the latest to ensure that you also have any previous fixes.
I have noticed a change of behaviour with TRAN (Transfer) key after upgrading Yealink T3X and Yealink T2X to the new V70 firmware along with upgrading 3CX Version 11 to Service Pack 3.
It appears that the default DSS Key Transfer Mode is changed from Attended Transfer to Blind Transfer. An Attended Transfer was always performed when you used the BLF/DSS Keys to perform the Transfer in previous Yealink firmware versions. For example A calls B wanting to speak with C, B presses TRAN button and then presses the BLF/DSS Key for C. In this instance B should be able to speak with C (Attended Transfer) to see if they want to take the call rather than A just being passed straight to C (Blind Transfer).
You need to login to the Yealink HTTP Interface and then navigate to Phone->Features->Transfer Settings and Change “Transfer Mode via DSSKey” to “Attended Transfer” by using the drop down menu.
So by changing this simple setting you can restore the Attended Transfer function whilst still taking advantage of the V70 Firmware for your Yealink Phone.
3CX Version 11 – Service Pack 2 (Build 27588.780) Released
Service Pack 2 introduces the following fixes and new features:
- New: Added support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012. Previous releases of 3CX Phone System are unsupported on Windows 8 / Server 2012, and thus a new installation of SP2 is required on these OS.
- New: Added support for Exchange Server 2013. For more information on configuring an Exchange Server 2013, review this blog post.
- New: IP Whitelist for the Anti-Hacking module.
- New: Blacklist is checked for WEB requests. When someone tries to connect to the web 3CX Management Console, 3CX MyPhone or provision a phone from a blacklisted IP, the request will be blocked, and the administrator is notified (if notifications are enabled).
- New: Added support for the latest Cisco SPA 514G and 525G2 phones with the latest firmware. Please note, phones running firmware 7.4.9b need to be updated to version 7.5.2b before being upgraded to version 7.5.3. This applies to all Cisco phones.
- New: SNOM can now be configured using Plug and Play. SNOM is now supported from the firmware version 22.214.171.124.
- Update: The Active Calls section in 3CX MyPhone has been redesigned. Users can only see their own calls by default. If allowed, they can see the calls to users in their group. The management group still sees everything.
- Update: Conference calendar request (.ics) notifications are now sent even when the email server requires authentication.
- Update: Dashes and () are stripped when an external conference number is added to the conference.
- Fixed: A bug in 3CX MyPhone when adding callers which are on hold to a conference.
- Fixed: The audio issues when creating conferences in 3CX MyPhone have been fixed.
- Fixed: The bug which caused the Microsoft Outlook plugin to not create journal entries for incoming calls
- Fixed: The organizer’s email address is now stored correctly when scheduling conference calls.
- Fixed: The organizer of a conference is now informed when a user has accepted or declined the conference invitation and details are correctly retrieved from the calendar.
- Fixed: When changing the language to Portuguese, 3CX MyPhone now loads in Portuguese.
3CX Phone System Server
- Update: 3CX Phone System User Agent string now contains the version number.
- Update: Added G729 Support for Patton Gateway Templates BRI devices which has fixed the audio issues.
- Fixed: Caller ID is not retained when call is diverted (using 302 diversion header).
- Fixed: Bug in 302 diversion header – Diversion header contents are now enclosed in <>
- Fixed: Crash of 3CX Phone System caused by incorrectly configured Outbound Rules.
- Fixed: Exception in Call History service when an email is sent to an invalid address.
IP Phone, PSTN Gateway and VoIP Provider Interoperability
- New: Grandstream HT 701, 702, and 704 templates have been added to main 3CX Phone System installer.
- Update: Firmware auto-provisioning is removed in Grandstream templates.
3CX Web Reports
- Update: Ring group reports have been moved to Advanced Call Reports.
- Update: In the extension statistics, a limit of 10,000 call records has been hard coded which has sped up the report.
- Fixed: Call Logs are properly generated on Italian language operating systems.
- Fixed: Calls that breach SLA time are now shown correctly.
- Fixed: Bug where the SLA breach time was not being observed and all calls where marked as breaching SLA.
3CX Management Console (Interface)
- Update: Outbound rules page now shows the Extension Groups in the summary page.
- Update: Added exception in the Windows Firewall for the 3CX Windows Management Console. This is required for the 3CX Firewall Checker.
- Update: Moved configuration of the Billing Information from the top menu bar to the Advanced page.
- Update: Server Activity Log now indicates when a packet is dropped because of a hacking attempt.
- Update: Email notification sent to a 3CX Administrator or Operator extension when the 3CX Upgrade Insurance is about to expire.
- Update: Improved general speed of Windows-based 3CX Management Console.
- Update: Tagged license messages in the Server Activity Log.
- Update: The size of the Abyss webserver log file has been minimalised as the file is now backed up and recreated.
- Fixed: Service pack updating fails when Microsoft Management Console (MMC) is running on the computer.
- Fixed: Provisioning of 3CXPhone for Windows, iPhone, and Android now sets the STUN server to the Public IP address of 3CX Phone System. (Note: Public IP Address needs to be configured).
- Fixed: The 3CX VAD integration when text to speech project is deployed with characters containing an accent.
- Fixed: IP blacklisted entries not completely removed causing a delay and high CPU usage on incoming calls.
- Fixed: Crash in the Server Activity Log when logs are viewed in Google Chrome.
- Fixed: There will no longer be any blank pages within the Server Activity Log.
- Fixed: Log files were not being moved to backup folder and remained in the Logs folder. As a result this made the 3CX Management Console very slow and affected also the general performance of the computer.
- Update: The 3CX Server Activity Log now shows INVITE and RE-INVITE SIP messages. These can be seen when Verbose is enabled.
3CX Log Viewer
- Update: Gradual opening of logs to avoid high CPU usage.
- Fixed: Various memory leaks.
3CX Backup and Restore
- Fixed: The crash that occurs on Russian language Windows Operating Systems.
- Fixed: Exception in 3CX Backup and Restore when a backup is made whilst a recording or a voicemail is in progress.
- Fixed: 3CX Backup and Restore will now backup recordings when recordings path is not the default directory.
- Fixed: The restore procedure will create recordings file structure in case it does not exist.