I recently faced a strange issue after configuring and trying to connect to an SSL VPN hosted on a DrayTek Router. I initially updated the DrayTek Smart VPN Client to the latest release 5.6.3 which did not resolve the issue. I then decided to change the SSL VPN Users password and identified that the below error was a result of using the £ symbol in the SSL VPN Users password. Once I removed the £ symbol from the password I was able to connect without error. It’s possible that other special characters may cause the same problem so if you also encounter this error I would initially suggest simplifying your password for testing purposes.
AMD Catalyst Application Profiles 12.3 CAP1
Description: This release of AMD ATI Catalyst™ delivers support for the latest AMD ATI CrossFireX™ profiles. A separate executable file ensures users have access to the latest set of profiles installed on their PC.
New profiles added to this release:
- FireFall: Resolve corruption when enabling Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center on single GPU configurations
- Test Drive Unlimited 2: Improves CrossFire performance
- Ridge Racer Unbounded – Fixes full screen corruption for single GPU configurations
- Stacking – Resolved image quality issues when enabling Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center on single GPU configurations
- Dirt 3: Fixes corruption found in particular scenes when CrossFire is enabled
AMD Catalyst Application Profiles 12.2 CAP1
You can download the latest AMD ATI Catalyst Application Profiles from here: http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/radeon_win7-64.aspx