Hdaudio.sys – Pre Service Pack 2 Revision History for Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows Small Business Server 2011 (SBS 2011)
12-Apr-2013 – 6.1.7601.22297 – Hdaudio.sys – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2832829 – “0x00000019” Stop error when you try to shut down a Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2-based computer
12-Apr-2013 – 6.1.7601.18127 – Hdaudio.sys – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2832829 – “0x00000019” Stop error when you try to shut down a Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2-based computer
3CX Version 11 – Service Pack 2 (Build 27588.780) Released
Service Pack 2 introduces the following fixes and new features:
- New: Added support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012. Previous releases of 3CX Phone System are unsupported on Windows 8 / Server 2012, and thus a new installation of SP2 is required on these OS.
- New: Added support for Exchange Server 2013. For more information on configuring an Exchange Server 2013, review this blog post.
- New: IP Whitelist for the Anti-Hacking module.
- New: Blacklist is checked for WEB requests. When someone tries to connect to the web 3CX Management Console, 3CX MyPhone or provision a phone from a blacklisted IP, the request will be blocked, and the administrator is notified (if notifications are enabled).
- New: Added support for the latest Cisco SPA 514G and 525G2 phones with the latest firmware. Please note, phones running firmware 7.4.9b need to be updated to version 7.5.2b before being upgraded to version 7.5.3. This applies to all Cisco phones.
- New: SNOM can now be configured using Plug and Play. SNOM is now supported from the firmware version 220.127.116.11.
- Update: The Active Calls section in 3CX MyPhone has been redesigned. Users can only see their own calls by default. If allowed, they can see the calls to users in their group. The management group still sees everything.
- Update: Conference calendar request (.ics) notifications are now sent even when the email server requires authentication.
- Update: Dashes and () are stripped when an external conference number is added to the conference.
- Fixed: A bug in 3CX MyPhone when adding callers which are on hold to a conference.
- Fixed: The audio issues when creating conferences in 3CX MyPhone have been fixed.
- Fixed: The bug which caused the Microsoft Outlook plugin to not create journal entries for incoming calls
- Fixed: The organizer’s email address is now stored correctly when scheduling conference calls.
- Fixed: The organizer of a conference is now informed when a user has accepted or declined the conference invitation and details are correctly retrieved from the calendar.
- Fixed: When changing the language to Portuguese, 3CX MyPhone now loads in Portuguese.
3CX Phone System Server
- Update: 3CX Phone System User Agent string now contains the version number.
- Update: Added G729 Support for Patton Gateway Templates BRI devices which has fixed the audio issues.
- Fixed: Caller ID is not retained when call is diverted (using 302 diversion header).
- Fixed: Bug in 302 diversion header – Diversion header contents are now enclosed in <>
- Fixed: Crash of 3CX Phone System caused by incorrectly configured Outbound Rules.
- Fixed: Exception in Call History service when an email is sent to an invalid address.
IP Phone, PSTN Gateway and VoIP Provider Interoperability
- New: Grandstream HT 701, 702, and 704 templates have been added to main 3CX Phone System installer.
- Update: Firmware auto-provisioning is removed in Grandstream templates.
3CX Web Reports
- Update: Ring group reports have been moved to Advanced Call Reports.
- Update: In the extension statistics, a limit of 10,000 call records has been hard coded which has sped up the report.
- Fixed: Call Logs are properly generated on Italian language operating systems.
- Fixed: Calls that breach SLA time are now shown correctly.
- Fixed: Bug where the SLA breach time was not being observed and all calls where marked as breaching SLA.
3CX Management Console (Interface)
- Update: Outbound rules page now shows the Extension Groups in the summary page.
- Update: Added exception in the Windows Firewall for the 3CX Windows Management Console. This is required for the 3CX Firewall Checker.
- Update: Moved configuration of the Billing Information from the top menu bar to the Advanced page.
- Update: Server Activity Log now indicates when a packet is dropped because of a hacking attempt.
- Update: Email notification sent to a 3CX Administrator or Operator extension when the 3CX Upgrade Insurance is about to expire.
- Update: Improved general speed of Windows-based 3CX Management Console.
- Update: Tagged license messages in the Server Activity Log.
- Update: The size of the Abyss webserver log file has been minimalised as the file is now backed up and recreated.
- Fixed: Service pack updating fails when Microsoft Management Console (MMC) is running on the computer.
- Fixed: Provisioning of 3CXPhone for Windows, iPhone, and Android now sets the STUN server to the Public IP address of 3CX Phone System. (Note: Public IP Address needs to be configured).
- Fixed: The 3CX VAD integration when text to speech project is deployed with characters containing an accent.
- Fixed: IP blacklisted entries not completely removed causing a delay and high CPU usage on incoming calls.
- Fixed: Crash in the Server Activity Log when logs are viewed in Google Chrome.
- Fixed: There will no longer be any blank pages within the Server Activity Log.
- Fixed: Log files were not being moved to backup folder and remained in the Logs folder. As a result this made the 3CX Management Console very slow and affected also the general performance of the computer.
- Update: The 3CX Server Activity Log now shows INVITE and RE-INVITE SIP messages. These can be seen when Verbose is enabled.
3CX Log Viewer
- Update: Gradual opening of logs to avoid high CPU usage.
- Fixed: Various memory leaks.
3CX Backup and Restore
- Fixed: The crash that occurs on Russian language Windows Operating Systems.
- Fixed: Exception in 3CX Backup and Restore when a backup is made whilst a recording or a voicemail is in progress.
- Fixed: 3CX Backup and Restore will now backup recordings when recordings path is not the default directory.
- Fixed: The restore procedure will create recordings file structure in case it does not exist.
VideoLAN VLC Media Player Version 2.0.0 has been released and includes the following fixes and new features:
- Rewritten video output core and modules, allowing subpicture blending in GPU
- Shader support in the OpenGL output, for colorspace conversion, including 10bits
- New video outputs for Windows 7, Android, iOS and OS/2
- New debanding, grain, denoising and anti-flickering filters
- New deinterlacing filter, including an Inverse Telecine algorithm
- New resamplers for higher quality audio
- New dynamic range compressor and karaoke filters
- Simplification of the audio core for faster processing
- New audio outputs for iOS, Android and OS/2
- Multi-threaded decoding for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid and WebM
- Support for 10bits codecs, WMV image and some other codecs
- Rewritten support for images, including jpeg, png, xcf, bmp
- Important changes in RealVideo and Real Format support
- CrystalHD cards and Android OpenMAX support for hardware decoding
Input and Devices
- Experimental support for BluRay discs: [Menus are deactivated in this release (will come soon)] [AACS and BD+ DRM libraries and keys are not shipped, for legal reasons]
- Support for SDI capture cards and QTKit devices
- Support for new adaptive streaming protocols, like HLS and DASH
For Mac Users
- Completely new, single window interface: [Available in 2 colors: Lion grey and QTX black] [Extensions support and better Lion integration]
- Support for all QTKit devices through qtcapture and qtsound modules
- Continued support for X 10.5 and PPC users (1080p and ProRes on Dual-G5!)
For Anime Fans
- Vastly improved MKV demuxer
- Rewritten linked segments and ordered chapter files support
- Correct support for FLAC, RV and Hi10p in MKV
- Rewritten seeking support in cue files
- Various ASS subtitles improvements
For professional Users
- Support for ProRes 422 and 4444, AVC/Intra
- Support for Jpeg-2000, Dirac and DNxHD/VC-3 in 10bits
- Support for EBU subtitles (stl) and EIA-608
- SDI and HD-SDI card support for input on Linux
- New Dirac/VC-2 encoder, faster than the previous one
- libVLC, libVLCcore and libcompat have switched from GPL to LGPLv2.1+
- New libVLC examples are available: media player, photobooth and mediainfo clones
- New JSON requests on the web interface to control running VLC instances
- Implementation of the MPRIS2 interface to control media players
- VLC’s web plugins have been rewritten for better integration and stability in all browsers
VLC Media Player can be download from http://www.videolan.org/vlc/#download
Audiosrv.dll – Pre Service Pack 2 Revision History for Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and Windows Small Business Server 2011 (SBS 2011)
07-Nov-2013 – 6.1.7601.22504 – Audiosrv.dll – x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2895698 – Users who have the remote audio setting enabled cause the RD Session Host servers to freeze intermittently in Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
02-Nov-2012 – 6.1.7601.22150 – Audiosrv.dll – x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2769791 – Windows Audio service stops on Windows Server 2008 R2-based computer after you configure remote audio playback
01-Nov-2012 – 6.1.7601.22149 – Audiosrv.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2769618 – Cannot play an audio file when an audio file is already playing in Windows Media Player on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
01-Nov-2012 – 6.1.7601.17988 – Audiosrv.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2769618 – Cannot play an audio file when an audio file is already playing in Windows Media Player on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
08-Jun-2012 – 6.1.7601.22014 – Audiosrv.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2721341 – Audio output stops intermittently on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
08-Jun-2012 – 6.1.7601.17858 – Audiosrv.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2721341 – Audio output stops intermittently on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
07-Feb-2012 – 6.1.7601.21917 – Audiosrv.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2670667 – Handle leak occurs in the Audiodg.exe process in Windows 7 or in Windows Server 2008 R2