Ppcore.dll – Pre Service Pack 3 Revision History for Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 SP2
06-Sep-2013 – 14.0.7109.5000 – Ppcore.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2825785 – Description of the PowerPoint 2010 hotfix package (Powerpoint-x-none.msp): October 8, 2013
18-Jul-2013 – 14.0.7105.5000 – Ppcore.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2817569 – Description of the PowerPoint 2010 hotfix package (Powerpoint-x-none.msp): August 13, 2013
You can use the following dial codes to change your 3CX MyPhone extension status
The dial codes are as follows:
*30 = Available
*31 = Away
*32 = OutOfOffice
*33 = Custom1
*34 = Custom2 *3
You can just dial *31 to change your status to Away in 3CX MyPhone
3CX Version 11 – Service Pack 2 (Build 27588.780) Released
Service Pack 2 introduces the following fixes and new features:
- New: Added support for Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012. Previous releases of 3CX Phone System are unsupported on Windows 8 / Server 2012, and thus a new installation of SP2 is required on these OS.
- New: Added support for Exchange Server 2013. For more information on configuring an Exchange Server 2013, review this blog post.
- New: IP Whitelist for the Anti-Hacking module.
- New: Blacklist is checked for WEB requests. When someone tries to connect to the web 3CX Management Console, 3CX MyPhone or provision a phone from a blacklisted IP, the request will be blocked, and the administrator is notified (if notifications are enabled).
- New: Added support for the latest Cisco SPA 514G and 525G2 phones with the latest firmware. Please note, phones running firmware 7.4.9b need to be updated to version 7.5.2b before being upgraded to version 7.5.3. This applies to all Cisco phones.
- New: SNOM can now be configured using Plug and Play. SNOM is now supported from the firmware version 220.127.116.11.
- Update: The Active Calls section in 3CX MyPhone has been redesigned. Users can only see their own calls by default. If allowed, they can see the calls to users in their group. The management group still sees everything.
- Update: Conference calendar request (.ics) notifications are now sent even when the email server requires authentication.
- Update: Dashes and () are stripped when an external conference number is added to the conference.
- Fixed: A bug in 3CX MyPhone when adding callers which are on hold to a conference.
- Fixed: The audio issues when creating conferences in 3CX MyPhone have been fixed.
- Fixed: The bug which caused the Microsoft Outlook plugin to not create journal entries for incoming calls
- Fixed: The organizer’s email address is now stored correctly when scheduling conference calls.
- Fixed: The organizer of a conference is now informed when a user has accepted or declined the conference invitation and details are correctly retrieved from the calendar.
- Fixed: When changing the language to Portuguese, 3CX MyPhone now loads in Portuguese.
3CX Phone System Server
- Update: 3CX Phone System User Agent string now contains the version number.
- Update: Added G729 Support for Patton Gateway Templates BRI devices which has fixed the audio issues.
- Fixed: Caller ID is not retained when call is diverted (using 302 diversion header).
- Fixed: Bug in 302 diversion header – Diversion header contents are now enclosed in <>
- Fixed: Crash of 3CX Phone System caused by incorrectly configured Outbound Rules.
- Fixed: Exception in Call History service when an email is sent to an invalid address.
IP Phone, PSTN Gateway and VoIP Provider Interoperability
- New: Grandstream HT 701, 702, and 704 templates have been added to main 3CX Phone System installer.
- Update: Firmware auto-provisioning is removed in Grandstream templates.
3CX Web Reports
- Update: Ring group reports have been moved to Advanced Call Reports.
- Update: In the extension statistics, a limit of 10,000 call records has been hard coded which has sped up the report.
- Fixed: Call Logs are properly generated on Italian language operating systems.
- Fixed: Calls that breach SLA time are now shown correctly.
- Fixed: Bug where the SLA breach time was not being observed and all calls where marked as breaching SLA.
3CX Management Console (Interface)
- Update: Outbound rules page now shows the Extension Groups in the summary page.
- Update: Added exception in the Windows Firewall for the 3CX Windows Management Console. This is required for the 3CX Firewall Checker.
- Update: Moved configuration of the Billing Information from the top menu bar to the Advanced page.
- Update: Server Activity Log now indicates when a packet is dropped because of a hacking attempt.
- Update: Email notification sent to a 3CX Administrator or Operator extension when the 3CX Upgrade Insurance is about to expire.
- Update: Improved general speed of Windows-based 3CX Management Console.
- Update: Tagged license messages in the Server Activity Log.
- Update: The size of the Abyss webserver log file has been minimalised as the file is now backed up and recreated.
- Fixed: Service pack updating fails when Microsoft Management Console (MMC) is running on the computer.
- Fixed: Provisioning of 3CXPhone for Windows, iPhone, and Android now sets the STUN server to the Public IP address of 3CX Phone System. (Note: Public IP Address needs to be configured).
- Fixed: The 3CX VAD integration when text to speech project is deployed with characters containing an accent.
- Fixed: IP blacklisted entries not completely removed causing a delay and high CPU usage on incoming calls.
- Fixed: Crash in the Server Activity Log when logs are viewed in Google Chrome.
- Fixed: There will no longer be any blank pages within the Server Activity Log.
- Fixed: Log files were not being moved to backup folder and remained in the Logs folder. As a result this made the 3CX Management Console very slow and affected also the general performance of the computer.
- Update: The 3CX Server Activity Log now shows INVITE and RE-INVITE SIP messages. These can be seen when Verbose is enabled.
3CX Log Viewer
- Update: Gradual opening of logs to avoid high CPU usage.
- Fixed: Various memory leaks.
3CX Backup and Restore
- Fixed: The crash that occurs on Russian language Windows Operating Systems.
- Fixed: Exception in 3CX Backup and Restore when a backup is made whilst a recording or a voicemail is in progress.
- Fixed: 3CX Backup and Restore will now backup recordings when recordings path is not the default directory.
- Fixed: The restore procedure will create recordings file structure in case it does not exist.
Pdh.dll – Pre Service Pack 3 Revision History for Windows Vista SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP2 and Windows Small Business Server 2008 (SBS 2008)
31-Oct-2012 – 6.0.6002.22962 – Pdh.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2760730 – Description of an update rollup that resolves interoperation issues in Windows Vista SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows 7 SP1, and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
23-Jul-2010 – 6.0.6002.22453 – Pdh.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2268318 – Duplicated data may be in the Performance log when you use the Performance Logs and Alerts service to collect performance data in Windows Server 2008, in Windows Vista, in Windows 7, or in Windows Server 2008 R2
14-May-2010 – 6.0.6002.22405 – Pdh.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028603 – A Data Collector Set may not restart after the stop condition is met in Performance Monitor on a Windows Vista or Windows Server 2008-based computer
12-Aug-2009 – 6.0.6002.22197 – Pdh.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974605 – The Data Collector Set may not start on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista
05-Aug-2009 – 6.0.6002.22191 – Pdh.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/974248 – The log file size grows larger than the maximum file size limit that was set in Performance Monitor if you select a Comma Separated log format or a Tab Separated log format on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista
15-May-2009 – 6.0.6002.22137 – Pdh.dll – x86/x64 – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970838 – The handle count and the memory usage of an application keep increasing if the application calls PDH APIs to add and delete V2 performance counters on a computer that is running Windows Server 2008 or Windows Vista