Watchguard System Manager – 11.6.1 – CSP1 Build # 348296
Watchguard System Manager – 11.6.1 – CSP1 Build # 348296 Resolves the following issues:
BUG68447: 11.6.1 management server fails to apply 11.3.x template to fully managed 11.3.x device
You can request Watchguard System Manager 11.6.1 – CSP1 Build # 348296 from Watchguard Support by logging a support case online, they should then be able to provide an ftp download link and appropriate credentials.
Please note that Watchguard CSP releases are cumulative so you should only need to apply the latest to ensure that you also have any previous fixes.
Apple iTunes 10.6.3 (32 Bit and 64 Bit) has recently been released and includes the following new features and fixes:
- Addresses a problem where iTunes may become unresponsive when syncing an iPad (1st generation) that contains an iBooks textbook
- Fixes a problem where photos synced to a device may appear in an unexpected order
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly delete playlists created on a device
- Fixes issues where iTunes may unexpectedly delete apps on a device
- Improves overall performance and reliability
You can download the 32 Bit or the 64 Bit version from the Apple Website:
iTunes 10.6.3 for Windows (32 bit Edition) – http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1426
iTunes 10.6.3 for Windows (64 bit Edition) – http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1427